- 02-01-2013, 08:30 AM #2
I do not know about WP8 but with WP7 there is not a native option to record voice. However a way to get this done would be to use One Note and this will allow you to take voice notes. I'm not sure if this is what you are needing. I hope this helps.
- 02-01-2013, 09:09 AM #3
Lots of one tap touch apps to do quick voice notes. And other recording apps that start on launch. So basically, you can pin a tile to your Start screen and you have one touch recording. Search the Marketplace for recording apps.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express ProNokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2013, 09:35 AM
- By jgraves4480 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2012, 10:30 AM
- By Aint7 in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2012, 10:21 AM
- By Heron_Kusanagi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2012, 06:41 AM
- By MedicX in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2011, 09:37 AM