Recording Voice

mizzz

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Dear all,
before getting Lumia 820, I was using Nokia E90, which has a special button for recoding, now how can use same function in Lumia 820, thanks

sinlessearth

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I do not know about WP8 but with WP7 there is not a native option to record voice. However a way to get this done would be to use One Note and this will allow you to take voice notes. I'm not sure if this is what you are needing. I hope this helps.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Lots of one tap touch apps to do quick voice notes. And other recording apps that start on launch. So basically, you can pin a tile to your Start screen and you have one touch recording. Search the Marketplace for recording apps.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

IC Blues

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Yup, I've searched voice recording app in market last week. It turned out there are a lot of apps starting from free app to pay app. And I don't know which one is the best. Anyone have suggestion?

mizzz

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I do not know about WP8 but with WP7 there is not a native option to record voice. However a way to get this done would be to use One Note and this will allow you to take voice notes. I'm not sure if this is what you are needing. I hope this helps.

Do you know how much continuous time I can record using One Note?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3