Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jaywp8

I put an xap file on my sd card , yet i cant see the sd card itself when i check the store... is it possible to install apps from an sd card at all?

thx :\

Give it some time. I restarted my device and it still wasn't there, so I gave it about 5 minutes and then it showed up. I assume the phone is busy in the background verifying that the xap is valid and validating against the version of the app in the marketplace... or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Mystictrust View Post
    Give it some time. I restarted my device and it still wasn't there, so I gave it about 5 minutes and then it showed up. I assume the phone is busy in the background verifying that the xap is valid and validating against the version of the app in the marketplace... or something like that
    i gave it 3 hours.... i download the app from some web site.. should i must down it from the marketplace ?

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    For me it showed a while after restarting a phone.

how to view or install application which is stored in sd card in nokia lumia 620

change your language/region in settings to usa or uk, then you should see it, install app tthen change settings back

I even copied one app to applications folder in sd card but its not showing in store. Please help me.