WIFI stopped working

Morq

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Aight so I'm using wifi on my l820 quite often and so far it worked fine - until some time ago when it started acting dodgy - at times it connected, sometimes it didnt.
Since yesterday it seems I cannot connect to any wifi at all, I always get error message saying that "Your phone couldn't connect to Wi-Fi network xx because there was no response from the network". The thing is everything else works and I never had any issues with connecting anything to it before (its my own network i set up in my home).

Turning wifi on/off doesnt work, reseting phone did not help either. So far tried 3 networks that worked before with same result. Anyone has any idea what can cause this?

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been having this since Monday, I reset my phone on Saturday and had no trouble connecting to WiFi over the weekend and downloading the apps and settings once again. I tried to connect to Virgin WiFi on the Tube Monday and I got the same error; I managed to get around it (temporarily) by switching on Flight Mode, turning off and then trying WiFi again. It works for a while and then will stop making new connections.

Morq

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My wifi router had "channel" option set to "Auto". Changing it to anything and then back to "Auto" fixed the issue (at least for my home network).
This is ******ed to say at least.

Morq

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
And.. after a day wifi stopped working again.
Stopped to connect on lumia820 and 710. Works perfectly on ancient ipod3g which wasnt touched for weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs