- 02-17-2013, 01:19 PM #1
I had a problem with lumia 820. Battery was shown as 20% and it said good bye -switched off while using. When switched on again it showed battery symbol to charge the phone. I dont know how the **** it happened.Does any one has the same problem ???
- 02-17-2013, 01:25 PM #3
Having problems with my 920. Plug it into the charger when about 20%, the screen does its usual dim after a few seconds and then turns off. The phone is actually turning itself off and needs a soft reset to turn on.
02-18-2013, 03:35 PM #9
- 52 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Had something similar. I think the battery indicator is somewhat off when near full and near empty - it can stay at 100% for couple hours before it starts dropping, and similarly, it can show about 20% when in reality it is nearly depleted.
Last time it happened to me phone turned off and when I turned it back on the battery indicator just stayed at 0% until charged for about half an hour or so.
I do have the battery saving turned on in system settings tho not sure if it has anything to do with this.
- By EgonUK in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:23 PM
- By TD_man in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 11-15-2012, 01:06 AM
- By tronious in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:07 PM
- By snowmutt in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 10-16-2012, 04:29 PM
- By Mr_pither in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:33 AM