battery showed 20% and switched off

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I had a problem with lumia 820. Battery was shown as 20% and it said good bye -switched off while using. When switched on again it showed battery symbol to charge the phone. I dont know how the **** it happened.Does any one has the same problem ???

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I had a problem with lumia 820. Battery was shown as 20% and it said good bye -switched off while using. When switched on again it showed battery symbol to charge the phone. I dont know how the **** it happened.Does any one has the same problem ???

I had a similar problem pre-portico with my 8x. The battery bar always showed different readings when I would cut off and on the phone.

Do you have Portico?

johnfishcurtis

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Having problems with my 920. Plug it into the charger when about 20%, the screen does its usual dim after a few seconds and then turns off. The phone is actually turning itself off and needs a soft reset to turn on.

Ixolite

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Had something similar. I think the battery indicator is somewhat off when near full and near empty - it can stay at 100% for couple hours before it starts dropping, and similarly, it can show about 20% when in reality it is nearly depleted.

Last time it happened to me phone turned off and when I turned it back on the battery indicator just stayed at 0% until charged for about half an hour or so.

I do have the battery saving turned on in system settings tho not sure if it has anything to do with this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo