problem with the volume control - in music player

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
When trying to play music in nokia music player- volume is too low even in 30/30. tried it with head phones but no use. But got it solved by switching it off/on again.Is this is an OS issue ? will it happen again or is there any way to fix it.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
It's an OS issues, very less known and doesn't occur that often. It is in particular related to Xbox Music issue. When you play songs from Nokia Music it will be okay but if you played a song that was stored in Xbox Music but played in Nokia music you will see that occur. You won't be able to reproduce this at will, it is sporadic at best.

dbhitman

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I thought I was the only one facing this issue.

Looks Like I am not alone.

I plan to post this on Nokia's website and Windows Phone 8 as well.

Let's hope they fix it with a patch.

Cheers!

adamski777

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
another workaround instead of turning off/on, is to pause the track or podcast, go back, and select again and hit play - presto sound is then at correct level. its weird cos it doesnt happen all the time, and it can be really annoying having to fiddle around

psreloaded

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I am having a similar issue... If I play a song and try to change the volume, it doesn't do anything.. If I restart the song, it picks up the new volume.. Restart seems to fix it but recurs after a few days..

dinesh_altius

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Think the problem is with audio leveling. I had problems with inbuilt music and video app. If audio leveling is on, the volume in which the previous song was playing, will set to the next song irrespective of whether you increase or decrease the volume. Try disabling the audio leveling in audio settings. I'm not sure if you are talking about this problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piklokz