camera bug even after portico update.

mukulvdhiman

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
So i bought the lumia 820 a week before and i've been noticing that its not taking good pictures.. even after the portico update. the pictures all come out to be blurry n it seems like a 3 megapixel camera(just exaggerating but still a lot of noise is present) could've done a bettter job. So help...:unhappysweat:

Last edited:

lumia8

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Autofocus should be fixed! Especially when taking close object, always having blurry photos due to out of focus... even after yesterday's firmware update. Nokia...please!!

mukulvdhiman

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I was just fiddling with the camera and found a really good solution to this. I dnt really know what it does but in the camera settings reduce the exposure to the minimum possible value.. the autofocus works like magic. ;) :amaze:

lumia8

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Just found some workaround... well, at least until Nokia comes up with some fix: install ProShot or whatever app that allows you to do manual focus. Just realized that 820's camera wasn't that bad after all...manual focus gives me a very sharp close up photo. Now I can definitely confirm the autofocus is the culprit. Hope they're working on somr fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos