- 02-19-2013, 03:50 AM #1
So i bought the lumia 820 a week before and i've been noticing that its not taking good pictures.. even after the portico update. the pictures all come out to be blurry n it seems like a 3 megapixel camera(just exaggerating but still a lot of noise is present) could've done a bettter job. So help...
Last edited by mukulvdhiman; 02-20-2013 at 03:24 AM.
- 02-23-2013, 01:28 PM #6
Just found some workaround... well, at least until Nokia comes up with some fix: install ProShot or whatever app that allows you to do manual focus. Just realized that 820's camera wasn't that bad after all...manual focus gives me a very sharp close up photo. Now I can definitely confirm the autofocus is the culprit. Hope they're working on somr fix.
- By hontydas in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2013, 07:09 AM
- By TechAbstract in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 01-02-2013, 07:49 AM
- By quinndupont in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 12-28-2012, 03:19 PM
- By ryanj04 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2012, 02:24 PM
- By Chris_Kez in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2012, 12:45 AM