Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I turn data off when i don't need internet. But when i switch it on again, i was not able to browse - couldn't find "E "symbol in lock screen. Every time i need to to switch off/on the phone to enable data services. What will be the solution for this ? ?

I don't know whether its a bug or the network problem . Mine is airtel , and my issues are something similar , I switch to 2g from 3g to save battery and but when I switch it back I get the H symbol but with 2g speeds. Airtel Customer care was not helpull at all

Yes...even I face similar issue...i am frm Hyderabad n in Vodafone network...smetimes net wnt work as soon as on the mobile network...i have ti either select the network or bandwith fr network to work...n yes smetimes E symbol appears n sometimes H for 3G selection...

well airtel customer care once agreed that it was a mistake on their part !!! so I am confused whether its the phone or the network

What device? 820 right?
    14/55 Cell Phones

yes 820

Mine is920,....

I found it out , mine was network issue