100th time i know, battery jus life just disappearing....

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
hi all ive never had the best battery life but updated to portico thursday night and ever since battery life is actually worse. started off at 9.30 today with the phone being on charge overnight, batteyr symbol was shoiwng 95% but just had a look and at 10.45 am its at 88%, to me this seems excessive.
I;m on home wifi and on 2g data, i have whatsapp and skype on the phone but have used neither this morning.

low brightness on the screen, i wondering if ive missed something here and i need to turn something off to reduce it further. i wouldnt be able to get through the day like this and im not even a heavy user.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
hi all ive never had the best battery life but updated to portico thursday night and ever since battery life is actually worse. started off at 9.30 today with the phone being on charge overnight, batteyr symbol was shoiwng 95% but just had a look and at 10.45 am its at 88%, to me this seems excessive.
I;m on home wifi and on 2g data, i have whatsapp and skype on the phone but have used neither this morning.

low brightness on the screen, i wondering if ive missed something here and i need to turn something off to reduce it further. i wouldnt be able to get through the day like this and im not even a heavy user.

Before the thread is locked or merged, its whatsapp. Even if you aren't using it, it streams audio online all the time. Only that data is really low. So that will drain battery. My phone drained 38% overnight while on 2G and I was asleep.

Battery issue is known and thread needs to be merged. I think there is a sticky too for post portico issues.

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Before the thread is locked or merged, its whatsapp. Even if you aren't using it, it streams audio online all the time. Only that data is really low. So that will drain battery. My phone drained 38% overnight while on 2G and I was asleep.
Battery issue is known and thread needs to be merged. I think there is a sticky too for post portico issues.
cheers just seen your post on the whatsapp thread, hmm not happy i upgraded now and i;m travelling to italy tomorrow and i was hoping the phone will stay alive, it wont as it drops so much at the moment

c

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon