- 02-24-2013, 09:10 PM #1
Picked up an 820 on eBay was going to fire it up to hard reset the device.
But upon turning on the device, and plugging in the power cord I'm just getting a black screen with "NOKIA" showing up. Question is does the device require the SIM to boot up (I wouldn't think this was the case) or is it Bricked and I've got to swing by a Nokia Service Centre.
Tried Bing and Google but got nothing
- By str8nyce in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 02-17-2013, 08:37 AM
- By independentvolume in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2012, 01:09 PM
- By TJWINS in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 18Last Post: 09-08-2012, 05:55 AM
- By mpovolo in forum ZuneReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2012, 02:00 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2012, 08:15 PM