- 02-25-2013, 10:33 PM #1
I recently got a Nokia Lumia 820.
I wanted to get into the settings to add a wi-fi connection, but wallah... there is no settings button.
The manual says to swipe left (and give a list of apps) and select settings.
Well, there is no settings there :(
Any idea on what the issue may be?
Cant do a factory reset, as that happens from within the settings. :(
- 02-26-2013, 04:41 AM #4
Switch the phone off.
Press and hold the Volume Down, Power and Camera buttons at the same time.
When the phone vibrates release the Power button but keep the Camera and Volume Down buttons held for a further five seconds
- 02-27-2013, 05:51 PM #8
The correct way to reset is documented in this link.
Troubleshooting - How do I reset my Nokia Lumia if it does not work properly? - Nokia - Australia
Make sure the charger is disconnected.
1. Switch the power Off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down and connect the charger, if succeed an exclamation mark (!) is shown on the screen.
(To cancel OS reset and exit to the normal mode, press the Volume Down + Power Key and hold them for 15 seconds).
Then input Keys in the following order:
1. Volume up
2. Volume down
4. Volume down
The phone will reset and boot up automatically. Please note that this may take several minutes.
- By danxbike in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 29Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:45 AM
- By Mattyh95 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:52 AM
- By Pratheesh Arridhas in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 35Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:22 AM
- By ceuf in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2013, 07:31 AM
- By afgzee in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2013, 07:30 PM