I can't install Asphalt 7 to my phone

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have 8 GB sd card.. (8GB Free) and 2.98GB free on phone storage.. but i can not install that game.. Why? It says there is no enough space.. how come? There is 10 GB free storage total.. I called Nokia Turkey.. and they said ' You can use Micro SD card to expand your storage. When you install game, if it is not enough your phone storage, that card will help to install game' so after i heard that, i bought this Micro SD card.. It is usable now.. But i can not install game.. I have already installed some small games.. But I want to install that game because i paid for that already before!

matthewryans

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's because Windows Phone requires you to have at least 3GB on the internal memory to install large applications. If you don't feel like deleting anything on the internal memory, just click "reinstall" from windowsphone.com and the app will download remotely.

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I have 8 GB sd card.. (8GB Free) and 2.98GB free on phone storage.. but i can not install that game.. Why? It says there is no enough space.. how come? There is 10 GB free storage total.. I called Nokia Turkey.. and they said ' You can use Micro SD card to expand your storage. When you install game, if it is not enough your phone storage, that card will help to install game' so after i heard that, i bought this Micro SD card.. It is usable now.. But i can not install game.. I have already installed some small games.. But I want to install that game because i paid for that already before!

Use Manual Install system Instead of Auto Install.

Shubhendu Singh

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 620 User.(WP8)
I have some problem like this also.
I Manually Downloaded the APK file of ASPHALT 7 HEAT. (Trial) from official Market site.
I have 3.06 GB free in Phone and 3.19 GB free in SD Card.
Copied the APK file in SD card, Put it in L620, Rebooted it.
Store > SD > Asphalt 7 Heat >
Now as there is no "downloading" to be done its just Installing where after (~roughly) 25% of installing it throws an error "Attention required. Tap here".
No matter what i do this doesnt seems to let me install it fully.
Wifi always on, No battery Saver, Find My phone ON (but shows off in little fonts, but its on i think.)
Anything more !?
I planned to check out the trial version of Heat and Buy it afterwards, but this is really not cool.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I had that drama with Find My Phone saying"off" wen its actually on lol but that's just how Microsoft do it I guess. Would make more sense 2 say "on" wen its on etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss