messaging just hung , again.... its nearly every few days

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
hmm just reliased my phone has been quiet, no emails no whatapps etc, sent a test message from my phone to email and nothing.... sync them again and now getting errors. i have to go on each email adress, hold the button and sync and it will work.

Im travelling to holland tomorrow and i need my phone to talk to the kids etc and im worrying now it will need a full hard reset and i wont be able to use it or indeed sort it out there.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This has happened to me quite a few times. It generally happens when your phone tries to sync and doesn't find any network at all (speculation!). I generally have to restart my phone to get the auto-sync working or just manually sync the accounts. This has only started occurring since about 6-7 days.

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
This has happened to me quite a few times. It generally happens when your phone tries to sync and doesn't find any network at all (speculation!). I generally have to restart my phone to get the auto-sync working or just manually sync the accounts. This has only started occurring since about 6-7 days.

thanks, not just me then, im thinking it has something to do with wifi.... although not sure why that would be the case....

robert peake

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
its doing my head in now, if its not one account its another. cant connect to the app store now either, i originally thought i had issues with facebook and thought it was just facebook playing up.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes this is happening to me as well. One time all voice calls and messages I was not getting. I had to reboot my phone and then I was able to get voice calls and text messages again..

I had about 4 voicemails appear as well.

This happened to me twice since January, last time was a couple of weeks ago.

At&t in the Seattle Area (Issaquah, Bellevue, Redmond)
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss