03-27-2013, 01:01 PM #1
- 49 Posts
I updated my Lumia 820 last night to 8.0.10211.204 and now my battery is draining super fast. I haven't installed any new apps or manually changed any settings (maybe the update did something I'm not aware of). Before the update, I would normally have 50% battery left at the end of day before plugging it in to charge overnight. It isn't even noon yet and I'm down to 21%.
Anyone else experience this after upgrading? Any thoughts on what's sucking my battery dry so fast?
03-27-2013, 02:09 PM #3
- 49 Posts
I did a reboot, but did another one. It's charging now, so won't really be able to see if that clears it until tomorrow when it "starts fresh". I did notice that it was running hot as well before the reboot and it's cool now. So hopefully that solves the issue.
- 04-01-2013, 10:03 AM #6
My L820 gets 40% Batt drain in the night when I'm not using it! (from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.) Even gets discharged (same rate) when doesnt have a SIM card, so there is no data or anything.
I have also a Xperia P, and without SIM gets discharged like 3% all day.
04-03-2013, 08:13 PM #8
- 5 Posts
- By Vikram662 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2013, 10:56 AM
- By newfiend in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2013, 07:03 PM
- By xenoglyph in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2012, 04:40 AM
- By generalsu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 12-20-2012, 02:11 AM
- By pmouse in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2012, 12:16 AM