Lumia 820 Indian Corner

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't think those flipkart shells are ever coming. It's been around 4 - 5 months and they're still coming soon or NA. No luck in the priority stores either.

yea I wouldnt trust FLipkart with everything. I asked them roughly more than 6 months back (or more), if they will ever sell the HTC 8S in black and white. They said next week. Hasnt come till date.

Last edited:

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't want to sound dumb but I specifically bought 820 on January 21st only after seeing flipkart , it listed those shells , jbl speakers coming soon from 3 months or did they add more stuff now ?

If they arrive soon , they will give estimated week of arrival , which is hinting me that they wont arrive anytime soon

Like I commented before (like above one) , Flipkart has been showing shells since January 2nd week or so.

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I have got a 820 and it is almost a month now.. I had a volume problem with my device.. Only one side of headphones work ( for me it was only the right one) and I thought my headphones were faulty. But, to my surprise all otther headphones I tested also were playing only the right sides.. Then I got an answer for that in one of the threads here.. I had to restart my phone once and the problem is gone.. just sharing this if any one has the same issue here. and I too am eagerly waiting for the amber update. :)

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I have got a 820 and it is almost a month now.. I had a volume problem with my device.. Only one side of headphones work ( for me it was only the right one) and I thought my headphones were faulty. But, to my surprise all otther headphones I tested also were playing only the right sides.. Then I got an answer for that in one of the threads here.. I had to restart my phone once and the problem is gone.. just sharing this if any one has the same issue here. and I too am eagerly waiting for the amber update. :)

Ask for a replacement

Teja Naidu

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone please tellme what are the issues that comes under the manufactured warranty !! I own a lumia 820 ,, My phones ear peice has got some problem.. Im not able to hear voice when im on call !! :( Also have issues with vibration !! Will these problems be covered under warranty? Thankyou !!

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone please tellme what are the issues that comes under the manufactured warranty !! I own a lumia 820 ,, My phones ear peice has got some problem.. Im not able to hear voice when im on call !! :( Also have issues with vibration !! Will these problems be covered under warranty? Thankyou !!

Yes , It will be covered.

Did you flash your lumia with any custom firmware other than official ones (or) Did your Lumia faced any physical damage ? If the answer is no , Then warranty will cover the issues.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
You must have got it by now? Care to share some pics/review and if i should go ahead and buy. These are available at NOKIA CARE centers @1600 INR. Which i find too expensive.
Vikrant !

Thats just a Basic cover without keys. You will loose the Awesome Beauty of your lumia. check this link bellow. you can get the wholw battery back cover with side keys at a reasonable price. i Placed and order yesterday. Eagerly waiting for this,

http://www.ebay.in/itm/261220690697...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I finally switched to Android.I bought a Galaxy S4 and gonna sell the 820 by the end of this month.

Power of Google services is one of the key points for me , which was very poor in WP from the beginning. Even iOS has very strong support from Google (they created awesome apps for iPad as well as iPhone/iPod Touch)

That being said , WP is nice in its own style and way , Unfortunately It didn't work out for me because there is too much of microsoft garbage (I always end up searching google instead of Bing and end up checking mails on gmail instead of hotmail and end up using g+/hangouts etc)

The_Doctor46

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
yas I think so..
because if you see whole list they have stated coming soon for selected devices( 920,820,620)(very few). and for others they have stated as waiting for approval.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss