Lumia 820 Indian Corner

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
This is surely a noobish question but still....

Updating through this method voids warranty ?

not sure but i think it does,cause after all u are flashing official update through unofficial way,but u can trick the nokia care by saying u either got the update ota or u updated it from another nokia care center,i tried this trick and it works ;)

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Nice to see this thread here.

The volume bug discussed here has a workaround.
Keep the 'auto levelling' setting to On or Off as you want. And restart the phone once. It works for me.
When you'll change the 'auto levelling' setting again you'll see you can't change the volume. So keep 'auto levelling' to your preference and restart once.

Manas Gupta

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,I recently purchased a white Lumia 820.I'm really loving the phone and the OS.Recommend me some good cases for this phone(That are available in India,preferably in Delhi).

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Guys any idea where I can buy shells? I've asked a couple of priority dealers but they're clueless :(
If u have access to online shopping , You can get any color shell from Nokia's times of india shopping website

I currently have red non-wireless shell but planning to get yellow or cyan.

Any recommendations ? Which do u think is better ?

Here's the link btw :

Yellow Shell :
Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Yellow), Buy Now Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Yellow)

Black Shell :
Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Black), Buy Now Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Black)

Cyan Shell :
Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Cyan), Buy Now Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Cyan)

Red Shell :
Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Red), Buy Now Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Red)

White Shell :
Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (White), Buy Now Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (White)

PS : This not spam lolz , these links are for official Nokia shopping site which are even linked from Nokia's main site.

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,I recently purchased a white Lumia 820.I'm really loving the phone and the OS.Recommend me some good cases for this phone(That are available in India,preferably in Delhi).

even i have a white 820 :Dam anyway i have casemate cover which protects the back and has a matt finish,a capdase flexible cover and rock flip cover..all are good and are available in mobile store,nokia priority and flipkart respectively

shannan_a

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys! Glad to see this thread, I own a black 820. It's been a month and I'm loving it so far, there are a few bugs in the OS but I'm sure they will be looked at and fixed through forthcoming updates.

Also, just heard that the 1232.5957.1308.00xx firmware update has been released for the 820 Update released for Nokia Lumia 920, 820 and 620 - Nokia Support Discussions. Still haven't got it on my phone though, maybe in the next few days.

shannan_a

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
If u have access to online shopping , You can get any color shell from Nokia's times of india shopping website

I currently have red non-wireless shell but planning to get yellow or cyan.

Any recommendations ? Which do u think is better ?

Here's the link btw :

Yellow Shell :
Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Yellow), Buy Now Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Yellow)

Black Shell :
Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Black), Buy Now Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Black)

Cyan Shell :
Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Cyan), Buy Now Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Cyan)

Red Shell :
Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Red), Buy Now Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (Red)

White Shell :
Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (White), Buy Now Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041 (White)

PS : This not spam lolz , these links are for official Nokia shopping site which are even linked from Nokia's main site.

What about the Non-wireless shells? I checked the links but it shows only the Wireless Charging ones.

Sameer Dhere

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I was told 4G is there, would be activated by future updates, same with the 920!
By Nokia Priority Partner store employees themselves, that's why i bought an 820 again after ny first one was stolen, don't say this now!! :|

4G is there. 8260 chip used in 820 supports TD-CDMA which is type of technology of 4G used in India & China. Our phone does not support FD-CDMA which is used everywhere else.

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys get notifications from twitter and facebook.I bought 820 a month back and even once I didn't get notifications.I had reset my phone once and uninstalled and installed several times.Can anyone provide me a solution?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte