Installing non market apps (nokia lumia 820)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneArmBandit2013

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I've recently got this Lumia 820 and it didn't take me long to hunt down free apps. The problem I'm finding is the phone wont let me install the apps once they download or it says the file is not safe to open on the phone.
Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way to get round it?
Thanks for your help ppl :)

Other problems I've had are:
Auto focus just goes non-stop and wont focus at close range,
Camera green screen locking up constantly,
And
Editing phone numbers is a pain in the a**E!

Manav_C

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I've recently got this Lumia 820 and it didn't take me long to hunt down free apps. The problem I'm finding is the phone wont let me install the apps once they download or it says the file is not safe to open on the phone.
Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way to get round it?
Thanks for your help ppl :)

Other problems I've had are:
Auto focus just goes non-stop and wont focus at close range,
Camera green screen locking up constantly,
And
Editing phone numbers is a pain in the a**E!

MEEEE TOOOOOOOO, I have a L920, I've found xap's but I don't know how to install them :( please share here when you find out :D :D :D and i'll give you my xap source :D :D

coolsidx

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Copy the xap file to ur sd card from pc using usb wire ,then restart ur cell , after that click on store icon and 3 option will be there of SD card ,enter it and install all apps u have filled in the card :)
PS: needs Internet to install or u wont see the apps in there !!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
We do not like people who talk about piracy of apps on Windows Phone, we do not like pirated apps and we certainly do NOT like people who wants to kick our hardworking developers in the balls. This is Windows Phone Central not Piratebay.

Also, OneArmBandit2013 and Manav_C : Take this as a warning please, will be monitoring your accounts and any further divulging here or by PMs will result into permanent IP address bans. I will be sending off PMs too, but since you are new members I will just not use any infractions just yet, I will just leave this in open for others who might be tempted to chime in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz