Which shell colour?

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Im sorta confused about which wireless charging shell should i buy,i know these are noob question but it would be great if anyone could help :)
1)since all come in matte finish,is it possible to remove any ink stains etc?
2)Does the white shell becomes yellowish?
3)if i take like yellow shell, will tile colour other than yellow
look well with the over all phone?
4)does black look good?

Any help will be great :D

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
1) Any slight skuff marks that have been on the cases i've found easy enough to remove, can't say i've spilled any ink on them to know though.

2) Speaking from personal experience i haven't noticed any yellowing of the white shell i have.

3) The yellow shell does look best with the yellow tiles, even if it doesn't *quite* match them. The matte wireless yellow shell seems to be less gold in hue than the normal glossy shell. It's still a pretty close match though.

4) The matte black wireless shell looks good, plus it also has the advantage of going with any tile colour you choose.

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
1) Any slight skuff marks that have been on the cases i've found easy enough to remove, can't say i've spilled any ink on them to know though.

2) Speaking from personal experience i haven't noticed any yellowing of the white shell i have.

3) The yellow shell does look best with the yellow tiles, even if it doesn't *quite* match them. The matte wireless yellow shell seems to be less gold in hue than the normal glossy shell. It's still a pretty close match though.

4) The matte black wireless shell looks good, plus it also has the advantage of going with any tile colour you choose.

Thanks for replying,so if i take a yellow shell and put tile theme colour like red or violet,will it or does it look good??

And the only reason why i asked about the white becoming yellow is,coz my old apple earphone turned yellow after sometime and besides i don't think ink stains can be removed :(

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Well then i guess it's best to keep them away from ink ;)

I tend to stick with matching the tiles to the case colour, whether other combinations look good really is down to personal taste.

icwhatudidthere

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I love these color shells! After probably a dozen smart phones over as many years, the 820 is the first I've had with a replaceable shell. I've now got the black and white shells and looking for the cyan as well. Wish they had other colors than yellow and red left.

The best part is that even if a shell gets damaged, scratched up or turns yellow, it's only $25 to replace it.

clbarker10

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. I have propositioned a sticky thread for us fortunate 820 owners to post pictures of our phones including color cases, chargers and tiles. Look forward to it soon and hopefully we can all get a better understanding of what our phones would look like in different set-ups.

jlanzac

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I have two red, the wireless charging and the normal. The normal is glossy. I like more the wireless one. And in red it looks good and different ;) Although we all are just different to normal people for having a WP ;)

textomatic

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have them all. My favorite is the white followed by yellow, red, black, and cyan last. The cyan looks dirty to me. But what I really want is that orange and black shell that Nokia teased us with. It's suppose to be a rugged shell. I don't think that shell really exist. Man I wish I could get my hands on that shell!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans