Buy a 820 now, or wait for something new?

Gurggles

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend is currently rocking a Focus 2. She loves WP very much but feels a little left behind because she cannot get buy a case for her phone anywhere. I would love to know, from users who have a 820 (we are on AT&T) what they think of their phones after having their devices for some time now. How long does your battery last for? Do you have the reset issue that occurred in the earlier models? Please share good, bad, or indifferent tales of your L820!

Also, she is not eligable for an upgrade and we have to purchase the phone outright ($349).

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I recommend waiting. Nokia is unveiling new Lumia devices May 14. While I suspect they won't announce anything new for AT&T, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Gurggles

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
That's what I was thinking, but she (for a not techie) really wants LTE, and an event in India makes me think that we will see H+. I do not imagine there will be 1GB ram in the phones either, but I aim to be surprised!

Gurggles

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Huime, you are right that it is still a bit steep but with Dan's post the other day I would trade in my original Focus to bring it down in cost to $249 which is a lot more do-able.

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
there is also an event in london on 14 may with the title 'the lumia story continues' so IMO wait for that and the event in india is probably for asha devices

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro