Not able to Open and Run HERE MAPS, DRIVE+ and entire HERE Package

pankajwanikar

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I have Lumia 820, I am not able to Open my Here Maps, City Lens, Drive etc any of the here apps from my Home Screen or Menu.
Whenever I try to open, it gets closed automatically and comes back to same position.

I uninstalled Apps, Again Downloaded Maps, by changing the Region to India and United States, re-installed the HERE package but all my attempts where futile.(Got this steps from Nokia Care)

I am completely unable to Use the Here Package, any Idea wats wrong here... :angry:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming you're new to your phone, so...

I recommend that you hard reset your phone. If you have no other choice, that is.

Also, where did you buy your phone? What region is it set to? What region are your accounts set to?

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have Lumia 820, I am not able to Open my Here Maps, City Lens, Drive etc any of the here apps from my Home Screen or Menu.
Whenever I try to open, it gets closed automatically and comes back to same position.

I uninstalled Apps, Again Downloaded Maps, by changing the Region to India and United States, re-installed the HERE package but all my attempts where futile.(Got this steps from Nokia Care)

I am completely unable to Use the Here Package, any Idea wats wrong here... :angry:
Try to uninstall and reinstall?
But if you are able to, I would suggest you bring it back to Nokia care center to do a flash.
Alternatively you can do it your own.

pankajwanikar

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Sure, I can bring it down to Nokia Care, but if I do a Hard Reset or Flash, will I loose my Apps that I have installed and bought on my Lumia 820. (One of those being WPcentral App :) as well ) I guess this issue has come only after the recent update from HERE team.!

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Sure, I can bring it down to Nokia Care, but if I do a Hard Reset or Flash, will I loose my Apps that I have installed and bought on my Lumia 820. (One of those being WPcentral App :) as well ) I guess this issue has come only after the recent update from HERE team.!
FYI..You can always re-install all those purchased / free apps from your app history by logging in to windowsphone.com

pankajwanikar

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh thats great, but any other solution than Flashing.....

So the view from experts here are that, I should take my Phone to Nokia Care and wait for them to do some Magic on my phone!

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just a clarification, if the app you installed previously is still in Store, this can be re-installed from purchase history. In other case if Developer pulls it out of store, you will not be able to install it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05