find my phone not working

Dusan 1

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
when i go to website , i cant find my phone , there is just image of phone on the left with nokia lumia 820 and my phone number , and in the midd "take it with you" text for sync, and nothing else , and i cant install apps from website , i think it might be connected , like my phone isnt connected with microsoft account , but it is , done it twice , had to restart phone on factory settings , and did all over again , and still not working , help pls

Dusan 1

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
where i can find that option, my location is turned of , and find my phone is turned on, but i have bug , where its said its off , but its on , see some1 got that bugg too, but they say they can find phone on website , before this i had galaxy S , and lost it , and could find it , so im little worried , so got to get this work

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
There should be a slide button option under find my phone that says "send apps to phone using push notifications" make sure you have location services on and that you have signed into the phone with the same Microsoft account as you do online. If its still broke. Do a reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3