07-04-2013, 06:30 AM #1
- 74 Posts
I have a moderate amount of music on my Win 8 machine. Looks fine in WMP and the Xbox Music App! All can be viewed using different methods, artist, album, songs etc.
On the phone however (and I'm certain this is after a little while!), whilst all songs are visible under the "songs" view. Out of say 10 albums on the phone only 3 are listed. Similar behavior with artists! If I play the song from the songs menu then the song plays, album art shows, and artist/album details are visible.
Any ideas? I used WMP to do the sync to WP8.
p.s. once I have added to collection something from the store (Xbox music pass), can it only be removed using PC and file browsing?
- 07-04-2013, 07:59 AM #2
When you plug in your Windows Phone for the first time, your Windows 8 PC will automatically download the Windows Phone app. Use it to sync photos, videos, music and documents. You can also delete files that are already on your phone.
- By antiochian2010 in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2013, 07:29 AM
- By rider2040 in forum Groove MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2013, 06:49 PM
- By mrhaugland in forum Groove MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2013, 02:29 AM
- By RyanKennedy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2013, 01:17 AM
- By spectre51 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2013, 02:49 PM