- 08-06-2013, 12:00 PM #1
I've got the file here
DIRECT DOWNLOAD: LINK (Please use the torrent wherever possible)
Please also note that this is the German ROM so once flashed, the phone will be in German, but luckily one of the first options is to change language!
I do not recommend flashing your device, it will destroy your warranty and it may have unexpected results which I am not liable for.
Flashing your device also wipes all data off the device, be sure to backup.
Nokia Care Suite (Cracked) www.veganovus.co.uk/NCS.zip <-- Torrent
Nokia Lumia 820
1. Download and install Nokia Care Suite (Don't launch Care Suite until step 2 is complete)
2. Extract usergroupsconfiguration.cfg to C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Product Support Tool For Store 5.0 or C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Product Support Tool For Store 5.0 for 64-bit (Be sure to overwrite)
3. Extract the firmware to it's location (Instructions are in the archive)
4. Open Nokia Care Suite
5. Double click Product Support Tool
6. Choose Caresuite External
EXTRA IMPORTANT STEP: Choose Work Offline on the bottom right of the window.
7. In Product Support Tool choose File > Open Product
8. In the filter box type RM-825
9. Your firmware should then appear in the box below if you put it in the correct folder on your PC.
10. Bite the bullet, hit START!
12. Once you hit start it will bring up the recovery screen saying it has lost connectivity, this is normal.
12. Turn your mobile off.
13. Once off, plug your mobile into your PC and hold the DOWN VOLUME key - because it was plugged into your PC it should power on automatically into the "RECOVERY" mode.
14. Hit retry in the recovery screen.
It should then start flashing your device.
Once flashed it will load the welcome screen like a new device, navigate to the next screen and you should get the option to change language (don't have screenshots sorry)
If you encounter this issue:
"................................1326.2002_068.vpl has invalid signature. : recovery failed."
Please use the method below.
Last edited by VegaNovus; 08-07-2013 at 10:43 AM.
- 08-07-2013, 09:53 AM #14
thank you mate. those are the picture,
I think the problem is with the Bootmgr, I tried on another computer and I saw that Bootmgr failed to installed, device is unplugged.
I did install all the drivers from nokia care suite's driver folder but I still can't flash the phone.
When I plug the phone while it's off, the computer recognizes it but still can't flash.
If it's the bootmgr, where can I get the driver as I couldn't find it.
- 08-07-2013, 10:24 AM #19
1. Launch Nokia Care Suite
2. Click the Product Support Tool for Store 5.0
3. Click File
4. Click Open Product
5. Choose RM-820 (Nokia Lumia 920)
6. On the bottom left click Programming
7. Click Recovery
8. You should see the firmware you downloaded and copied earlier under the Properties field.
9. Click Start
10. The software will check the package contents, it will fail to find the phone, and ask you to reboot and give you a button to click retry.
1. Plug the phone into your PC
2. Hold the Volume Down and the Power button, click RETRY on the Product Support Tools Window
3. After you feel a vibration in the phone immediately release the Volume Down and the Power button and hold the Volume up button.
4. Continue to hold the volume up button, you will see the software say "Rebooting"
5. After about 15 seconds you will see a top NOKIA logo and the software will start flashing the phone.
- By K S Nidhin in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1170Last Post: 06-28-2014, 01:55 PM
- By RyanR47 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 26Last Post: 12-01-2013, 08:20 AM
- By Jawwad Ahmed in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 9Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:58 PM
- By sutt359 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 09-06-2013, 04:11 AM
- By crash1989 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 68Last Post: 08-14-2013, 03:51 PM