Finallly !! Amber update is available Over the AIr In India for Lumia 820

Aakash Agrawal

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
820 doesn't included with the pro cam. It's not supported with the device :unhappysweat:
aren't we suppose to get miss call or messages notification on the glance screen?????
Is it there or am just floating my thoughts????
I got the pro cam working with lumia 820 with just one minor issue: front camera doesn't work with this app. But I can always use native camera app for that. I can now set focus manually, change shutter speed for awesome low-lights and what-not!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I got the pro cam working with lumia 820 with just one minor issue: front camera doesn't work with this app. But I can always use native camera app for that. I can now set focus manually, change shutter speed for awesome low-lights and what-not!

but you can't get stereo recording. it's still the same mono audio recorded with pro cam on l820 :(

nirmal1988

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Is anyone having issues with WhatsApp after Amber update??!

For me, messages are not getting updated unless i open the App.
I checked the background tasks, WhatsApp is in there, but the messages wont update if am outside the app.

Any help would be appreciated.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Is anyone having issues with WhatsApp after Amber update??!

For me, messages are not getting updated unless i open the App.
I checked the background tasks, WhatsApp is in there, but the messages wont update if am outside the app.

Any help would be appreciated.

that's a whatsapp bug not a windows phone bug.wait the developer of whatsapp might fix this another update rolling out soon

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I too got the Update..took 20 mins for downloading>>installing>>restarting>>RUNNING SUCCESSFULLY all over :p
Features available are good..
I have one query which is not related to this update though..
Does any body know any 3D Media Player for WP8..Native App is good, I am also using Swipe Tunes..but can some one suggest an App like A3D Player on iOS..it changed the way I listened to music..any one any suggesting would be helpful.
Thanks in advance..

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I too got the Update..took 20 mins for downloading>>installing>>restarting>>RUNNING SUCCESSFULLY all over :p
Features available are good..
I have one query which is not related to this update though..
Does any body know any 3D Media Player for WP8..Native App is good, I am also using Swipe Tunes..but can some one suggest an App like A3D Player on iOS..it changed the way I listened to music..any one any suggesting would be helpful.
Thanks in advance..

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Got the update just now. Since the phone ran out of space, had to do a phone reset.

The phone came back up with all GDR2 updates. Unfortunately, I lost all nokia specific updates. :( I don't have that clock. and I don't have that storage check.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Got the update just now. Since the phone ran out of space, had to do a phone reset.

The phone came back up with all GDR2 updates. Unfortunately, I lost all nokia specific updates. :( I don't have that clock. and I don't have that storage check.

to get storage check,glance and all other features just update your nokia settings apps. use third party apps to update them .else wait for the store to show you your updates for your handset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo