Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 75
Like Tree14Likes
  1. Brokn Wing's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    126 Posts
       #1  
    Finallly !! Amber update is availalbe Over the AIr In India. I GOt THe Update JUst NOw.
    Will go home and conenct to wifi and download it

    THis is for LUMIA 820 :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20130819_0008%5B1%5D.png  
    Manas Gupta likes this.
  2. Ashfaq Gazi's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #2  
    downloaded . n installed . went to 99% n thn went baack to 95% n lets c whts happn.97%..98%...99%.........100%.............................nothn happnn..................................still no responce.................................????.............wonder y its takin mch time after 100%....................lets c wht happns . . .
  3. SaiKiran7474's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    50 Posts
    #3  
    how can i flash my phone to older version(1232.5957...........)??? Recently I flashed my phone to amber update.. is there any way to flash back to older
  4. Ashfaq Gazi's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #4  
    yahoo. finally its restarting for a newer version , !!!
  5. Brokn Wing's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    126 Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq Gazi View Post
    downloaded . n installed . went to 99% n thn went baack to 95% n lets c whts happn.97%..98%...99%.........100%.............................nothn happnn..................................still no responce.................................????.............wonder y its takin mch time after 100%....................lets c wht happns . . .
    Have patence bro the size of the update package is not more than 50 MB bro, Stil it takes atleast 15 -20 minutes. That was my experience from the last update. Slowly and smoothly You will get it. :) but i have to wait till i reach Home
  6. Manas Gupta's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
    #6  
    I came here to post the same,but damn you beat me to it . Ah, that AWESOME moment when you get that notification.
  7. Ashfaq Gazi's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #7  
    now those silly gear roatation . before whn updated b4 3 months gears stoped after 6 hrz now lets c thz time whn thy stop . lolz !!!
  8. Brokn Wing's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    126 Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by SaiKiran7474 View Post
    how can i flash my phone to older version(1232.5957...........)??? Recently I flashed my phone to amber update.. is there any way to flash back to older
    No My friend. It can not be rolled back to any previous version. You may try flasging using old package but i m afraid the old package wont be avaialbel easily. try searching in google with old firmware version.
  9. Brokn Wing's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    126 Posts
       #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq Gazi View Post
    now those silly gear roatation . before whn updated b4 3 months gears stoped after 6 hrz now lets c thz time whn thy stop . lolz !!!
    Ha ha i am more exited more than you Brother :P you will at least get it in next couple of minutes. But i cant :P
  10. Brokn Wing's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    126 Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Manas Gupta View Post
    I came here to post the same,but damn you beat me to it . Ah, that AWESOME moment when you get that notification.
    Ha ha ha . Ohk Bro when Blue update comes in dec - jan i will wait for you to post it first
  11. Ashfaq Gazi's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #11  
    i said hourz bro lolz . last when updated it took 6 hrz or more of those silly gears rotating . n still i guess will take tha much time . lets c . n hope u rch home well n soon n get on wifi n get it updated .
    Brokn Wing likes this.
  12. Manas Gupta's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
    #12  
    Really pumped up for blue, hope it strengthens WP even more in the smartphone OS market. Hell if it is good, I might even update my Windows 7 to 8.1 just for moar awesomeness.
  13. SaiKiran7474's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    50 Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokn Wing View Post
    No My friend. It can not be rolled back to any previous version. You may try flasging using old package but i m afraid the old package wont be avaialbel easily. try searching in google with old firmware version.
    cant find in google also.. It is showing in NSU but when tried to download the file(phone not connected) it is showing Insufficient credentials.. help me
  14. Ashfaq Gazi's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #14  
    Finally m on amber .... Happy as of now .
    Brokn Wing likes this.
  15. Ashfaq Gazi's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #15  
    Hope u have nsu 3.8 it still shows older version 0001.
  16. SaiKiran7474's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    50 Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq Gazi View Post
    Hope u have nsu 3.8 it still shows older version 0001.
    It is showing insufficient credentials
  17. Brokn Wing's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    126 Posts
       #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by SaiKiran7474 View Post
    It is showing insufficient credentials
    When it says ""insufficient credentials "" thats the limitation i was talking about. Sorry Bro I dont think its Possible. But Why you want to roll back to old update??? any problem??
  18. Aksharpd's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
    #18  
    All working fine ? Any problems like HTC had ?
  19. Brokn Wing's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    126 Posts
       #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Manas Gupta View Post
    Really pumped up for blue, hope it strengthens WP even more in the smartphone OS market. Hell if it is good, I might even update my Windows 7 to 8.1 just for moar awesomeness.
    Windows 7 to windows 8.1?? Technically its not possible My friend. or may be i did not understand you correctly.
  20. Manas Gupta's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokn Wing View Post
    Windows 7 to windows 8.1?? Technically its not possible My friend. or may be i did not understand you correctly.
    Oops, I meant Upgrade.
  21. #21  
    can any one confirm if there is abug in 820 for the internet explorer search provider/engine. it shows 2 bing,google was missing. I updated my lumia 920 to amber.the images taken with are not as great as expected. The smartcam app has some bugs like it shows some lines(rare).and another bug when you try to change the ockscreen wallapepr(photo) the default background it sometimes closes,does not set the pic I want.
    Soyeb Mullick likes this.
  22. SaiKiran7474's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    50 Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokn Wing View Post
    When it says ""insufficient credentials "" thats the limitation i was talking about. Sorry Bro I dont think its Possible. But Why you want to roll back to old update??? any problem??
    it is working fine but, thinking whether future updates will come or not.. for that only, i want to roll back and update Officially
  23. Soyeb Mullick's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    67 Posts
    #23  
    Finally I've updated my device last evening. In my Internet Explorer Google and Bing both are present as earlier. So its bug free for me. Smartcam is working quite fine. And yes changing the lock screen wallpaper as photo, crashes.
  24. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Soyeb Mullick View Post
    Finally I've updated my device last evening. In my Internet Explorer Google and Bing both are present as earlier. So its bug free for me. Smartcam is working quite fine. And yes changing the lock screen wallpaper as photo, crashes.
    that's strange coz l920 didn't get the Google(btw I hate Google after they pulled out the YouTube).the images taken with pro cam are have less colour, not much saturated.(looks little dull). when we take a picture with pro cam it shows a great colourful picture but after 1-2 seconds when it is about to save it dulls the pictures.(I guess it is called post processing).the blue colour in picture look green(even in the stock camera colours seems to be different).tested all this on another l920 same results.hope nokia fix them up.
    Thanked by:
    Soyeb Mullick likes this.
  25. Soyeb Mullick's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    67 Posts
    #25  
    820 doesn't included with the pro cam. It's not supported with the device
    aren't we suppose to get miss call or messages notification on the glance screen?????
    Is it there or am just floating my thoughts????
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 6tag available on the wpstore
    By nikolastz in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 12:14 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 07:31 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:04 AM
  4. Anyone update their phones to 7.8??
    By JSP62 in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions