Scratches on the clear black layer....

Srvgodara

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed that there are few scratches inside the screen... They appear when the screen is completely black and inside a dark room.
Seems like they are on the clear black film provided by nokia...
Is there anyone else with same issue?

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I too have the same issue on my 920. I believe it is the reason you mention. I never had this issue with my lumia 800. Now I use a screen protector coz I don't want to get any more of these scratches.

kubiaxk

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I too have the same issue on my 920. I believe it is the reason you mention. I never had this issue with my lumia 800. Now I use a screen protector coz I don't want to get any more of these scratches.
Bro, I don't know if you understood him well :D He don't mean scratches on glass outside :) But Inside under glass ... AKA Scratches on/in clear black display. They are visible on black screen. It seems more like scratches from manufacture. I don't see how can screen protector protect something what is under glass not on glass.

I have noticed that there are few scratches inside the screen... They appear when the screen is completely black and inside a dark room.
Seems like they are on the clear black film provided by nokia...
Is there anyone else with same issue?

No man, you are not alone ... I have 2 on right side :(

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Bro, I don't know if you understood him well :D He don't mean scratches on glass outside :) But Inside under glass ... AKA Scratches on/in clear black display. They are visible on black screen. It seems more like scratches from manufacture. I don't see how can screen protector protect something what is under glass not on glass.

my bad :)

Srvgodara

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

have you ever considered to go to nokia care Centre?

kubiaxk

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
have you ever considered to go to nokia care Centre?
I don't know is that is reason for warranty repair, they can say its nothing man go screw yourself :D But you can barely see them ... only when there is full back screen as you and I said before.

(I have this phone since July ~)

Srvgodara

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I don't know is that is reason for warranty repair, they can say its nothing man go screw yourself :D But you can barely see them ... only when there is full back screen as you and I said before.

(I have this phone since July ~)

Thanks for the reply.
These scratches aren't the big deal, i think i can manage with them as they don't appear all the time..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99