Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Srvgodara's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    75 Posts
       #1  
    When we will get stereo recording in 820?
  2. mase123987's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,082 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,204 Global Posts
    #2  
    If I remember correctly, this is part of the Pro Cam App that is only for the 92* and 1020 phones. (With GDR2 + Amber)
  3. Srvgodara's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    75 Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    If I remember correctly, this is part of the Pro Cam App that is only for the 92* and 1020 phones. (With GDR2 + Amber)
    I read in a forum that we can download pro can on L820 by Simply changing region and messing with proxy.
    So do we get stereo recording if we somehow download pro Cam?
  4. mase123987's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,082 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,204 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Srvgodara View Post
    I read in a forum that we can download pro can on L820 by Simply changing region and messing with proxy.
    So do we get stereo recording if we somehow download pro Cam?
    Honestly I don't know. One reason I no longer have an Android phone was so I didn't have to mess with things all the time to use my phone. I don't do any of the work-arounds.
  5. Srvgodara's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    75 Posts
       #5  
    anyone else know about this?
    I have upgraded to amber and now i have downloaded Pro Cam on my 820, but don't know whether it is recording in stereo or mono...
  6. mase123987's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,082 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,204 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Srvgodara View Post
    anyone else know about this?
    I have upgraded to amber and now i have downloaded Pro Cam on my 820, but don't know whether it is recording in stereo or mono...
    Do you have head phones? Start to record. Put the phone in your right hand and stretch it out to the right. Say something. Do the opposite with your left hand. Say something. Now play back the video with head phones on. You should hear your voice in distinctly different ears depending on what hand your phone was in.
  7. Srvgodara's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    75 Posts
       #7  
    I will try that.. thanks
  8. Srvgodara's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    75 Posts
       #8  
    yeah in pro cam both the microphone are working while shooting. I tapped on both the mics and yeah both are working..

Similar Threads

  1. Any Ftasy Football nuts interested in a WPC League??
    By snowmutt in forum The "Off Topic" Lounge
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:17 AM
  2. Decoupling Built-in Apps from Updates
    By andrelamont in forum Windows Phone 8
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:43 AM
  3. Lumia 820 - Home Button light (Windows 8 Icon)
    By Mijacmad in forum Nokia Lumia 820
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 12:19 PM
  4. Lumia 820 durability
    By echo2d in forum Nokia Lumia 820
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 11:54 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions