- 09-12-2013, 02:15 AM #1
Hi guys, I'm really love this phone, but after amber update ( I have updated my phone via nsu to 3002, when the updating ended nsu warned your update failed recover it, so I clicked the recover button then my phone restarted, and amber is loaded ) I have overheating issue, when I opened 3g and surf in the net,Facebook,twitter,6tag phone is burning in 10 mins, so my battery drains in 2-3 hours, its really annoying, who has any idea for this issue ?
Sent from my Lumia 820 using Tapatalk
- 09-12-2013, 07:24 AM #4
Depends on use, i think this is pretty normal. At least for me, after a few minutes with 3G on and surfing the internet, the device begin to overheat. But this happened with every smartphone I've ever had (windows phone or not).
- By ozug in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2013, 04:46 PM
- By Bipin Das in forum HTC 8XReplies: 11Last Post: 09-12-2013, 05:50 AM
- By cwbcpa in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 03:09 PM
- By Abhishek Belkar in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:10 AM
- By eugie in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 09:37 AM