Stuck pixels on the 820 screen - How to cure it?

Saravana Muthaly

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I got this problem, that i see a very very dim screen image in the gray area of the phone.. I think it is like a stuck pixels.. How can i fix this? anyone had something like this...
it doesnt show on black or white screen, but show it grey...

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
That utility would be more about LCD displays I imagine. I can't see that working on an Amoled display. Stuck pixels are not really an Amoled issue by and large. The OP has an unusual situation. I would take it in to a Nokia Care Point straight away as this could indicate that the display is going bad. V. unusual.

Saravana Muthaly

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys, It is really very unusual, and it doesnt show up all the time, only in grey colour backgrouds, i will take them to repair shop then. Thanks for the support.. :)

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I had this happen on my LED tablet. Ran a 10 minute fix from YouTube and shutdown then rebooted. Fixed. LED screens are more likely to burn in or stick than LCD.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Really? Burn in, yes, but stick? I never heard that before. It must be caused for a very different reason to LCDs. I still find it hard to imagine that the same solution as Laura proposed would work. I'll have to look in to it.

My advice still stands, but I'd add that if the nearest Nokia Care Point is too far away for a casual visit, you might call Nokia for advice first. You never know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs