Orange protective shell CC-3040. where?

engineermoore

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have saw this mentioned in the forum but I have not found a definitive answer yet. Has anyone managed to find the orange protective shell for the Lumia 820? I've tried everywhere, even phoned nokia corporate, and can't find one! so has anyone managed to buy one, and if so, where did you get it? :)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
a search of ebay turned up a yellow one FS in an international site (amazon too)

i actually havent heard much about that one, but orange? I dont see one...

engineermoore

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I've actually already ordered a yellow one but i still love the look of the orange one. It does exist according to Nokia but they couldn't tell me where to find stock. I also tried my local Nokia care point and they have nothing :(

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have red, cyan, yellow, white and black. But not orange and I have never seen an orange. Maybe they do exist, but its a well kept secret.

westeru

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I tried looking for that case a few months back. Couldn't find it anywhere. I've got the yellow and green but the orange one has eluded me also. So if you do happen to find a supplier ...

ale-1970

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Actually I have found on ebay from a seller in China. I have paid U$34.00
I have been looking for the green one without luck. all the ones I have found do not send to Brazil, unfortunately. Or they are charging way over the normal to send it. If anyone find, even a used one, please, let me know it. Thank you!!!

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I think the production of these shells are over, it was even hard to find when they were being produced, so it is not likely to find the color you want in a short time period or they will try to charge you more than regular because there are few new ones on the market.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss