Hey Cortana for L820..???

Thos Parkouristas

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Maybe in the update after Lumia Denim will be availible for us too!!! Do you remember the 3 column tiles that were availible only on the 1520 & the 1320 who knows what could happen in the future!!!

Gunbust3r

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
The 820 has a Snapdragon S4 plus processor. It does not have an always listing core. This is a hardware feature. Your 820 is not going to wake up one day with a new Snapdragon 800 CPU.[h=1][/h]

Thos Parkouristas

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes but the could reduce the amount of clock speed that hey cortana needs and that means that it could be availiable to L820. Also don't forget that cortana is still beta.

Gunbust3r

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes but the could reduce the amount of clock speed that hey cortana needs and that means that it could be availiable to L820. Also don't forget that cortana is still beta.

Did you just become an ARM CPU engineer? It is not going to happen. The chip cant do it, was never designed to do it.

On a related note I have some excellent swamp land to sell you, just turn down the clock speed and it becomes a perfectly usable farm or urban construction real estate.

josh715m

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

It's not about clock speed, it's about "low power microphone" that is listening all the time that's only available from the 8xx processor series...

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site

I am tempted to say "google it!" But then i get in trouble again... :devil:

I found the answer very quickly, and as mentioned above, the answer is:
It will work only on phones with qualcom 800 proccessors

You need special hardware for that. There is nothing else to say!

josh715m

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Did you just become an ARM CPU engineer? It is not going to happen. The chip cant do it, was never designed to do it.

On a related note I have some excellent swamp land to sell you, just turn down the clock speed and it becomes a perfectly usable farm or urban construction real estate.

😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett