I got Lumia camera 5 for my Lumia 820

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
There is an awesome feature ( at least for me ). Which is Manual Controls while recording the video. But sadly I can't even record the video! :D I hope they can fix it :D

When I had LUMIA 5.0 on my 830 I could and did record videos and used the manual controls while recording, but after I reset my phone doing all the tricks to get it installed, ie change region, time zone, connected to the France store like the first time, it now says not This app is not available for your device. MS must have added an ID firewall where before it was just location. It does record tho and it was great being able to change exposure and manually focus etc. It does work but apparently not with your phone.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 820 is the same RAM in the Lumia 830. So I don't think it's related to the RAM.

Lumia Camera 5 was optimized for the new platforms. S4 is more powerful than the S400, but it is different to develop for. Microsoft developers were pretty clear that they had no intention of optimizing Lumia Camera for 1020/S4 Systems

furkanavshar

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Haha dude I have been using deployed appx files (such as VLC.appx , 8zip.appx....) in my Lumia 925 quite a while now...So you are wrong. appx files can be deployed irrespective of having sd card slots or not..but in this case it has something to with Lumia Camera 5 itself....

I already told that "this" appx :) Yes, you can deploy appx to 925 and use them.
But if you wanna deploy LC5 appx, phone must have SD support :)

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I already told that "this" appx :) Yes, you can deploy appx to 925 and use them.
But if you wanna deploy LC5 appx, phone must have SD support :)

Deploying and working are different...I can deploy LC5 to my phone irrespective of having SD slot or not...But the to save the images I suppose it should have sd slot :)

furkanavshar

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Deploying and working are different...I can deploy LC5 to my phone irrespective of having SD slot or not...But the to save the images I suppose it should have sd slot :)

After not working what is the point of deploying? This is why I said that you could not deploy this appx on your non-SD card supported L925.
Your mind stays in terms. Forget the terms. Focus on the point ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes