Battery life

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
What battery life in LTE are y'all getting? Mine drops 7% hour with out use

See my thread, but I took mine off the charger at around3:45 played with it all night, my kids played with the phone, left it beside me as I slept, and had 70% which dropped to 69% when I first looked at it, very very good imo! now I am in a LTE area so from around 6:00 pm or so on i was on wifi.

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Just picked mine up and so far I am impressed with the battery life. Also it seems to charge very fast but lets see what a few days bring.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I've had my phone off of the charger for about 30 hours and I'm still at 40%remaining. Granted, I haven't used it a ton but I'm impressed by what I've seen so far.

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just hope this trend keeps up I live in a LTE area and so far doing good!
Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine feels like it charges slow but I had an iPhone with a smaller battery so that might be why
Yeah, a larger battery will take longer to charge - you have to squeeze more electrons into it! ;)

I used Nokia Drive today going to the municipal airport where my EAA chapter had it's monthly Young Eagles event. We flew something close to 70 kids today. It took about 6 hours due to some pilots knocking off due to wind, so a few of the kids ended up leaving. I'm not sure what the final number flown was, but we had 74 registered before we closed registration.

Anyway, I used the car charger while using Nokia Drive, because the phone was on the whole time, but I haven't plugged it in since then, (about 9am EST - 10 hours ago), and I've used the phone off and on since then, I'd say pretty lightly for me, but it's at 81%. If I was using my Trophy similarly, I'd be well below 50% if I hadn't plugged it in on the way home. I'm pleased with it so far. :)

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Got the phone Thursday, only had to charge it once (and it was at 22% when I gave it the first charge) So in about 50 hours and 1 full charge I am at 54%.

Pretty good. and I get Verizon LTE everywhere I go.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been unplugged since 3:15 am and it's now 7pm and I have 26% remaining on my battery. My Trophy would never last this long. Today I didn't use it a lot, but under the same use my Trophy would have needed to be charged a few hours ago.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a power user by any stretch of the imagination, but I've found the battery life to be much more than adequate for my needs. This is with wi-if disabled (relying solely on LTE), GPS on, 3 e-mail accounts with push, 1 set to poll every 30 minutes, the Weather Channel app running in the background, and a couple extended periods of time where the screen was on. Even the iPhone couldn't touch these results and I bet only the RAZR MAXX could come close when it comes to Android.View attachment 23218

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes