Lumia 822 Free on Contract on Wal-Mart Online

Mopad10

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just got my confirmation from walmart below. Whoo Hoo!!

SHIPMENT 1
Estimated ship date:11/21/2012
Estimated delivery date:11/26/2012
STATUS PHONE NUMBER DATE OF SERVICE
Nokia Lumia 822 White - 4G LTE Shipping

marantaz

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Me TOO, Mopad10! AWESOME! Though I'm concerned about something now... it says...
"Please DO NOT CALL Verizon Wireless OR VISIT a Verizon Wireless store to activate your device. We initiate this process automatically and contacting the carrier can delay your activation and/or cause a loss of service. "

What the **** does that mean? Verizon told me to call them when I got the phone so they can activate it and probably waive the $30.00 activation fee. Now I'm confused. How does Walmart Wireless know when I activate the phone?

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Did it actually ship though? It just shows an estimated ship date. Costco emailed me yesterday and said 822 orders were delayed from 11/19 to 11/28.

wikipete

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine saturday, 822 White, still awaiting inventory, and some indian told me they wont have anything until 11/30... **** walmart wireless

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Tried ordering from WalMart but they told me I couldn't because the phone wasn't in stock. I found that odd. Went to BB last week for the price match and have been happy. However, WalMart sent the phone to me anyway and when it was delivered it deactivated my current sim card automatically. I'm half the country away on a business trip and all of a sudden my phone quits working. Two service calls/chats with WalMart they told me I can't get my phone reactivated until I ship the other one back to them. 3 minutes on the phone with Verizon proved otherwise. :)

7 KDZ

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered two white & two black over the weekend for my wife and 3 of my kids. Estimated ship date 11/26. On monday got an email saying "Response to our offer on the Nokia Lumia 822 this week was so great that we just depleted our inventory" No estimate of ship date.

Checked today and it looks like they will ship today.

Worth a couple of extra days wait considering the $400 in gift cards in addition to being free on contract.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2