11-17-2012, 06:24 PM #1
- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Does everyone else get sound out of both of the speaker ports on the bottom of their phone? Mine only comes out of one, so if I hold it such that the speakers are to the right in landscape mode, I block the only sound from my device. =(
I take it I need to go back to the Verizon store and get a replacement?
- 11-17-2012, 06:28 PM #2
Hmmm........ If you're looking at the face of the phone, is it the one on the left side that works? I'm going to watch this thread, because I seem to have sound out of only that one. =/
- 11-17-2012, 06:40 PM #3
It's like the iphone. Only one speaker. The other side is where the mic is. It just LOOKS like it should have sound coming from both but just the once side is a speaker, the other is the microphone.
- 11-17-2012, 06:57 PM #4
Nokia Lumia 822 Specifications - Nokia - USA
It does say "Integrated hands-free speaker"
I don't know what phone I was thinking of with two speakers down there, or if perhaps I read something that was mistaken about this one, but even the 920 says "speaker" not "speakers", so apparently there IS only one speaker. I was sure I'd seen more than one in the presentation, but after looking at the spec sheet, I realize that it was MICROPHONES that I am thinking of - there are three mics for noise canceling.
- 11-17-2012, 07:12 PM #6
- By justwar88 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2012, 03:45 PM
- By mlads in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2012, 09:57 AM
- By Dave Blake in forum HTC TITANReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2011, 05:06 PM
- By ajbradsher in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2011, 04:59 PM
- By rlb914 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 9Last Post: 07-07-2011, 12:31 AM