Spotty reception?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine is pretty solid. The first and second day I had it it would randomly lose all service then get it back. I don't think it's still doing that, or at least I haven't noticed it. It might have been because of the area I was in.

I tried dialing *228 but it just hangs up
Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express

*228 only works on 3G phones. On Verizon LTE phones all of that is handled by the sim card.

Last edited by a moderator:

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Everything I have heard so far is that this phone has great reception. Users have said that it bests the iPhone and Verizon and att employees said during training that it is the best of the windows bunch.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I was having odd data issues when I first got it. Did a second factory reset (I always do one right off the bat) and everything has been great since. Definitely seems faster than my iP5.

jgraves4480

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
My htc 8x is doing the same thing. I noticed when we took a trip to mobile today it showed service but didn't connect. Shut it down and restarted fixed it. I really think verizon doesn't know how to program this wp8 right. Or the system is just not seeing it until reboot. But it did keep service when we got back home.

thatotherdude24

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
The signal on my Lumia is flat out amazing. I get signal in places I have never had signal before. In the studios at work which are sound proof walls that are very thick I have never gotten any signal in there with any phone....now I get 3G in there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs