Reviews on Verizonwireless

downstevedown

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I guess there's a moderation delay over there, because I gave it 4 stars, and it's not up there? Ultimately, I dinged it a star over the design (the other 800 series designs have a sleeker look, and they managed to make this seem like a really thick phone, despite the fact that it's not much thicker than the 8X), and the resolution (480p is a bit low these days, even though it may provide battery life advantages).

Ultimately, I think it's a great phone - I switched from the 8x to it, and I'm happy with it - excellent value, especially for an off contract purchase - it could just be a *little* better!

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Not shocking. The Trophy has been one of the highest rated phones for them since it came out too. WP users tend to be very happy due to the mobile OS. The 822's price coupled with its features and exclusive apps make it a big winner.

schartzr

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
what didn't you like about the 8X?

It wasnt a bad phone, It was just TO tall. And the power button was a pain to reach up for everytime. Also I need Navigation as I am in a new city and I do not know my way around very well yet. So I need something that talks to me. This didnt have that on the 8X. I like the fact that the 822 is a bit wider and the keyboard is bigger for my fingers. But dont get me wrong the 8X is nice. Oh and the battery life on my 822 is AMAZING I took it off the charger yesterday at 5pm (it was a lazy day) and put it on the charger at 1130 and was at 96%. That was doing a ton of texting, browsing and using navigation. So I am very happy with that. on my 8X I would take it off the charger and in an hour ai would be down 20%. But I think the discharge slows down after that on Saturday I made it from 930 to almost 9PM on one charge. I was at 11% when I plugged it in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte