Build Quality

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
The Nokia Lumia 822 is my first Nokia device and I am very pleased with the build quality. The fit and finish is far superior to any device I have owned in 15 years.

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
The Nokia Lumia 822 is my first Nokia device and I am very pleased with the build quality. The fit and finish is far superior to any device I have owned in 15 years.

I agree, with the exception of my iPhone 4. The only complaint I have about this device is how the back cover attaches to the phone. I feel like I am going to break it every time I put it on.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I agree, with the exception of my iPhone 4. The only complaint I have about this device is how the back cover attaches to the phone. I feel like I am going to break it every time I put it on.

Back covers are like this now. Have you ever played with a GS3 and it's back cover? Oh my lord, flimsy as all heck. I really don't get whats so great about the GS3 design.

I am just happy the 822 back cover kind of sits *in* the back of the phone, it doesn't wrap around the sides so theres a gap on the edges. I like that.

downstevedown

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

My Galaxy Nexus was the same way. This is a *little* better, though, because with the Nexus, you had to pull at the cover. I found that with the 822, all I had to do was pop the battery cover at the notch, and then slide my thumbnail all the way around the cover, and it would come off easily.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)