BB Bold 9930 vs Lumia 822

falconrap

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I didn't mind the wait time for the camera to take the shot but it was the quality of the photo. I tried all different settings and even spoke to Nokia but in the end I couldn't get as nice of a picture as my Bold gave me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Ok, I'm curious as to how the picture quality can be less than the BB9930, as the pictures I've seen taken from an 822 appear to be really good, though clearly not as good as the 920 or 8X. Is there any way you could post some like photos from both phones so that we could see the difference you are talking about? When my upgrade comes up, I would really like to know if I can "settle" for the camera on the 822 (I currently have a Pre 2, so my threshold is something that will take better pictures than that phone, which the 822 clearly does). This would be really helpful for anyone else looking at this phone as their upgrade/new phone.

Thanks.

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local Verizon store to return my 822 and the rep went in the back pulled out another 822 and we compared photos and the result was my device was defective ! I walked out with a new 822 that takes awesome photos.

Rippin2

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I went to my local Verizon store to return my 822 and the rep went in the back pulled out another 822 and we compared photos and the result was my device was defective ! I walked out with a new 822 that takes awesome photos.
Awesome, glad it all worked out. I have an 8X but I messed with the 822 and it was very nice as well. Enjoy.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Very glad to hear it.

falconrap

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Much better explanation! Sounds much better now, and I'll keep the device on my radar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea