Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ultimateone

1,465 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,829 Global Posts
    Anybody having issues with sending text messages? I'm not talking about the garbled ones that are appearing on random devices, but text messages that are not even sending.

I noticed this more and more lately... and it's been to both Verizon and US Cellular devices... Blackberry, iPhone, whatever.

I will send a text and then about 3 minutes later it comes back and says it was unable to send. It's frustrating because there is such a long delay from when you hit send and it comes back with the error. It's not a signal issue because I'm getting strong signal.

41 Posts
    I had the same thing happen to me this morning - Lumia 920 AT&T - trying to send to Sprint and AT&T phones. I turn my phone off, then on again and it's been fine ever since. Not sure what happened, but I hope it's fixed now!

300 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,758 Global Posts
    I have the same issue but they do send it a carrier issue on verizons side. Even though it says unable to send it does go through.

41 Posts
    I'm having this issue again this morning. I'm on AT&T. Anyone else?

789 Posts
    This is a Verizon Lumia 822 forum dude lol
    willied likes this.