- 11-21-2012, 09:20 PM #1
I recently received my 822 and had a quick question.
Whenever I ignore or get a missed call in VIBRATE mode, the phone gives a quick tone afterwards. Despite the phone in vibrate, is it possible to avoid this subsequent tone? It kinda defeats the purpose of vibrate if it still makes noise.
I hope you understand what I am describing!
Thank you for your help.
11-29-2012, 01:20 PM #4
- 381 Posts
Hmm. Try turning reminders and notification sounds off?Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com
- 11-29-2012, 01:37 PM #5
WP7 never did that - this is new with WP8. Hopefully they will fix it with the patch they're doing next month.- Rich
Surface Pro 3 - Windows 10 (RTM)
Dell Venue 8 Pro - Windows 10 (Insider Fast Ring)
Lumia Icon - Windows 10 (Insider Fast Ring)
Are you a student? Want to join Amazon Prime for half price, get six months of free trial, and earn both you and me $5? Click the link and join!
12-03-2012, 07:27 PM #7
- 1 Posts
I had the same problem, and I had to have mine silent for school. My ghetto fix was to take an old pear of crap headphones and cut the end off of them, making sure there was still a little extra on there. I plugged the headphone jack into the phones in hole on top and voila no sound at all.
- By tintin123456 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 20Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:51 PM
- By Atlanticgrl in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:35 PM
- By BWB8771 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2011, 09:55 AM
- By BWB8771 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:22 PM
- By BWB8771 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2011, 08:28 AM