- 11-21-2012, 10:20 PM #1
I recently received my 822 and had a quick question.
Whenever I ignore or get a missed call in VIBRATE mode, the phone gives a quick tone afterwards. Despite the phone in vibrate, is it possible to avoid this subsequent tone? It kinda defeats the purpose of vibrate if it still makes noise.
I hope you understand what I am describing!
Thank you for your help.
12-03-2012, 08:27 PM #7
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I had the same problem, and I had to have mine silent for school. My ghetto fix was to take an old pear of crap headphones and cut the end off of them, making sure there was still a little extra on there. I plugged the headphone jack into the phones in hole on top and voila no sound at all.
- By tintin123456 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 20Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:51 PM
- By Atlanticgrl in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2011, 06:35 PM
- By BWB8771 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2011, 10:55 AM
- By BWB8771 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2011, 01:22 PM
- By BWB8771 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2011, 09:28 AM