11-29-2012, 12:13 AM #2
- 24 Posts
You can use this somewhat crummy app. Or just use WMP. I found WMP to be much better as it gets album art right which the other app seems to botch half the time. Alternately you can just browse the phone file structure and drag/drop you tunes into the music folder.
- 11-29-2012, 09:59 AM #3
- 11-29-2012, 10:50 AM #4
Seriously, though, you can get it to sync with Zune? I only see options for libraries and iTunes. Please don't tell me I just went through all this iTunes garbage for nothing, in order to get the podcasts I subscribe to into my phone..... And without the album art???- Rich
Surface Pro 3 - Windows 10 (RTM)
Dell Venue 8 Pro - Windows 10 (Insider Fast Ring)
Lumia Icon - Windows 10 (Insider Fast Ring)
Are you a student? Want to join Amazon Prime for half price, get six months of free trial, and earn both you and me $5? Click the link and join!
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 29Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:20 PM
- By dba415 in forum Mac OS XReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:36 PM
- By mutant 9 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2012, 03:11 AM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2012, 07:40 PM
- By marcojavier in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2011, 09:58 AM