11-29-2012, 03:02 PM #1
- 3 Posts
This is my first post in these forums. I have had the Lumia 822 since launch day and have had a few issues with freezing and rebooting that have since cleared up since doing a factory reset. One issue that has not cleared up though is my inability to record video. When I try to end a video recording, it will boot me back out to the home screen and when I check my albums, the video is not there. Every once in a while a video will record and show up, but it will be very choppy. Has anyone else had issues with recording video? Is this a firmware issue or do I have a lemon of a phone? Thanks very much in advance for any help.
- 11-29-2012, 04:03 PM #2
- 11-30-2012, 06:42 AM #3- Rich
Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!
- 11-30-2012, 10:02 AM #4
Even with a Class 10 card I sometimes see the camera crash after recording a video, taking a while to show up in the Camera Roll, and then end up being choppy. I've given up on recording to the card and I record to the phone and then drag it over to my desktop with the desktop app.
- By myokeeh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:38 PM
- By btbam91 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2011, 11:04 AM
- By wp7master in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2011, 03:52 PM
- By ramborhee in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 16Last Post: 04-23-2011, 09:33 PM
- By ChumsFuture in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2010, 02:06 AM