- 11-29-2012, 06:29 PM #1
I am learning that people I am sending texts too are not getting all of them. Anyone else having this issue? This is unusual I never had something like this before happen on any phone. Also occasionally i get a message that my message could not be sent but the other party received it . Could this be a phone issue?
Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express
11-29-2012, 10:32 PM #2
- 46 Posts
Honestly, I would call VzW tech support to see if this is a known issue happening with other customers, or if it is unique to your phone.
If this were a BB, I would have recommended a battery reset (pull the batt. while the phone is on, wait 30 sec., and put it back in) and/or re-programming the phone (doing the original activation). I don't know if those measures are really that helpful with these new devices, though. Best bet is to call VzW or go to the store--generally, at a real store they have someone well-versed enough to be able to help out.
UPDATE: These recommendations are due to the fact that I have helped customers by setting them up in talks with VzW Tier 2 support in the course of my own job (I'm a desktop support tech), and those were the most common recommendations I got from them.
- 11-30-2012, 06:37 AM #3- Rich
Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!
- By Superboy Micah in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 4Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:40 AM
- By altoids2011 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2012, 02:35 AM
- By Dan7aylor in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2012, 02:31 PM
- By mjrshred in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 03-27-2012, 03:23 PM
- By clemon79 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 04-05-2011, 01:34 AM