Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lee B

I am leaning toward the grey but I am nervous since I haven't actually seen it in person. I also asked Nokia about grey charging shells and they weren't sure if they were coming. Black would be the safer bet. Those with grey... Any regrets?

Global Posts
    3,332 Global Posts
    I looked at both and personally I picked the black one. The shade of gray just didn't look good to me.
    Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express

i didnt pick the grey because of the lack or charger issue, and i liked the black better than the white in person. TBH i wished verizon had at least one "loud" color like red or yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Covfam View Post
    i didnt pick the grey because of the lack or charger issue, and i liked the black better than the white in person. TBH i wished verizon had at least one "loud" color like red or yellow
    Have you seen the pics of a cyan 822 that were floating around the internet last week? Dont know if it will become reality but why Verizon gets only boring colors is beyond me.

I also chose black. Didn't care for the shade of gray being offered. A deep blue would have been cool.

I heard the grey one is fuggly

Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    I got the grey one and I like it a lot, but I'm worried they won't release the wireless charging cover of the same color.

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I have the grey and like it, and I'm getting the black charging cover -- the phone is mostly black in front, so a black charging cover seems just fine to me. I don't look at the back of my phone very much anyway.
    aximtreo likes this.

I'm choosing between grey and white. My issue is matte vs. glossy. I'm surprised to hear people not liking the shade of grey, most who handled it prior to the launch thought it was the best looking of the bunch.

Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee B View Post
    I have the grey and like it, and I'm getting the black charging cover -- the phone is mostly black in front, so a black charging cover seems just fine to me. I don't look at the back of my phone very much anyway.
    I posted a picture a while back if you want to see what it looks like, look through my posts and you will see it, I think it looks great!

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Interesting -- on my PC's screen, you've got a nice-looking cyan and black phone with silver buttons on the side. I didn't know VZ was selling that model but it looks cool.

Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee B View Post
    Interesting -- on my PC's screen, you've got a nice-looking cyan and black phone with silver buttons on the side. I didn't know VZ was selling that model but it looks cool.
    thats funny, I had to go look. Must be the way the light in my office hits it...its the gray model, trust me.

Unfortunately didn't order after all. I was planning to pay the early termination fee but today found out that I would then have to change my number if staying with Verizon. I guess that I will have to wait until May after all.