12-02-2012, 08:53 AM #1
- 133 Posts
Just wanted to let people know that the Energizer's dual inductive Qi charger does in fact work properly with Lumias 822. I have two of the Lumias happily charging on this charger, not overheating or anything and the charger lights work properly (indicator if the phone is charging/charged).
Energizer® Dual Inductive Charger | Energizer
Got my unit as an open box unit on Ebay under $50, BTW.
12-02-2012, 09:13 AM #2
- 3 Posts
I ordered mine from Amazon after reading this review:
Unboxing The Energizer Inductive Charger With QI Charging And Early Thoughts | Windows Gadget News
I have received it but I haven't received my Nokia 822 because Walmart has been way behind on delivering due to the black Friday specials.
Looking forward to using the Energizer. I still need to find a charging back for the Nokia 822 in gray. All Verizon has is Black & White.
- By opacityzero in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2013, 09:55 AM
- By roywhj in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2012, 03:35 AM
- By AdamMGregory in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 08:59 PM
- By xwingband in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:35 PM
- By ikissfutebol in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2012, 12:46 PM