12-05-2012, 11:23 PM #2
- 283 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 12-06-2012, 03:34 PM #3
- 12-07-2012, 03:11 PM #4
I tried a Tetrax mount and really liked it in the car. Unfortunately, the little magnet that you attach to the phone gets really hot when you are charging wirelessly. I've left it on my non-Qi back for now and I'll swap that when I know I'm going to be in the car for a while.
I also ordered an X-Grip. It looks like I might be able to reverse one of my Proclip backs and use the ball mount X-Grip with the Proclip car mount. I will call it Franken-dock. Thanks for the recommendation!
Tetrax --> Amazon.com: Tetrax 72016 XWAY Smartphone/iPhone/GPS Magnetic Holder, Airvent Mount: GPS & Navigation
- By lgorbena in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 11-24-2012, 08:52 PM
- By Nickerz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2012, 05:05 PM
- By riffraffy in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 22Last Post: 08-11-2012, 05:51 PM
- By Andrew Griffiths in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2012, 05:57 AM
- By Steve_Jobs in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2011, 12:03 PM