12-03-2012, 10:20 AM #1
- 138 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Occasionally when playing games or receiving a phone call, I will notice that the sound coming from the external speakers will have what sounds like a high pitched static distortion as best as I can describe it. For example while playing Wordament, the distortion happens when I complete a word or when sliding over a letter. It probably happens 4 or 5 times during the game. I haven't noticed if my wife's or my daughter's phones have the same issue.
Anybody else experience this? Should I have the phone replaced?
- By dkp23 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2012, 11:11 PM
- By dj9928 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2011, 10:06 AM
- By the_fly68 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2011, 01:27 PM
- By gsquared in forum ZuneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2011, 04:22 PM
- By pirarre in forum ZuneReplies: 17Last Post: 06-12-2011, 12:25 PM