- 12-05-2012, 10:32 AM #1
12-05-2012, 12:10 PM #2
- 119 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I saw it mentioned in another thread. This doesn't work to charge the 822 (or the 920, 810, 820). It will look like it's charging and will appear to activate the charging but it won't actually charge it and it could harm your phone.
- 12-05-2012, 03:09 PM #3
Yeah, I saw the same post. That is why I am wondering how to mod it using the charging coil from a Pre and line up the contacts to charge correctly. I know that the wireless charge plate for the 822 has 4 contact points which is why I'm even more curious.
I guess I'll just have to wait until my 822 gets here to look at it in person.
- By Jomon in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 13Last Post: 04-10-2012, 02:15 AM
- By optimumjay in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2012, 09:00 AM
- By brew1985 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2011, 05:03 PM
- By brew1985 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2011, 11:32 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:08 AM